IT Infrastructure Auditor
HFG are trying to find 2 infrastructure auditors/architects who will have good experience in project & portfolio management. Given the role will be mainly based in Brescia, Italy it is essential for any applicants to be fluent in both English and Italian. The role will be to support the inspection team in reviewing the companies business model, profitability and IT resources.
- The analysis and reporting on past and prospective IT projects, assessing the sufficiency and reliability of the IT systems.
- Analysing and reporting on the IT infrastructure to ensure it is kept up-to-date.
- Analysing and reporting the IT security guidelines and assessing whether they are followed on selected cases.
- Analysing and reporting the institution’s business continuity plan in order to ensure that possible threats (blackout, potential fire, earthquake, hacker attacks, etc.) do not menace business activity.
- Review the institution’s compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The contractors are expected to use variety of inspection techniques such as targeted interviews, walk-through testing, sampling and validation of data.
A good level of technical understanding is needed in the following areas:
- IT architecture and IT development plan
- IT project portfolio management
- IT resources supporting distribution channels
- IT security and business continuity
Must be fluent in Italian & English.