An exciting new opportunity has become available in this major international insurance business for an IT Audit Manager. Working for a charismatic Head of IT Audit you will be part of dynamic team executing the 207/18 audit plan.
The role in based in Bromley
You will be number 2 and a key person in managing the team and delivering audits
- Assisting the Head of Audit with the annual audit plan
- You will test a variety of business applications, general computer controls, IT infrastructure controls, processes and other systems related risk areas
- You will audit assignments in line with the audit plan and evaluate the effectiveness of the control’s operation in accordance with agreed timescales, standards and guidelines.
- Scope the audit work, agree terms of reference, carry out the audit fieldwork, draft and agree the audit report including the findings, recommendations and management responses.
- Oversee the management and completion of IT audit actions by the business.
- Work alongside business project teams, making an effective advisory contribution to the management of IT and business risks.
- Work with the Head of Audit and management to embed a risk and controls culture of the business, for example by providing ongoing IT advice and consultancy to business managers.
- Assist the Head of Audit in reporting to management and Board Committees as necessary.
- Manage or undertake other work, special projects and investigations as required within agreed timescales and guidelines.
- Coordinate with external auditors and suppliers and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements.
This is a very engaging, collegiate work place where colleagues look after each other and are always available to help professionally and get the work done. This openness and understanding offers the IT Audit team a great platform to engage with Stakeholders and be afforded the time to explain what they need to do during an audit cycle
An outstanding salary and benefits package plus bonus is available. Some Trave