Major international insurance business have a short term contract available for Internal Controls professional.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Provide risk management expertise gained while working at insurance companies.
- Review the existing risk and control self-assessments and confirm alignment with Group risk policy.
- Construct a risk and control self-assessment for a number of business units. The business areas in scope are Underwriting, Claims, Compliance, HR and IT.
- Assess the design of controls to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Where necessary, provide training / workshops to the business on risk and control self-assessments.
- Update, challenge and agree the risk and control self-assessment for each business area.
Risk/Audit track recorrd but must have self assessment exposure and be comfortable in a risk environment
Hit the floor running