This global insurance busiess has an opportunity for a auditor to join their internal audit team.
Do you fall into any of the following: –
- Had an exam failure and had to leave practice?
- Not enjoying a chartered accountancy environment?
- Prefer to do Internal Audit instead of External Audit?
- Not getting the training and development you need?
- You will be given extensive support and training in this role
This role may be for you. Working closely with the Head of Audit, you will get significant exposure to the main areas of the underwriting business and play an important part in the Risk and Control function. With this type of exposure your knowledge and expertise will increase at an accelerated rate
Some of your responsibilities:
- Conduct audits from beginning to end (with and under the supervision of the Audit Director) within the timeframes set including, audit planning, walkthroughs, fieldwork and testing, identifying and documenting audit findings.
- Liaison with stakeholders within the business as required.
- Identify and document audit findings as they arise for inclusion within audit reports.
- Assist in providing assurance to the Board, Audit Committee and Senior Management through work carried out as part of the Internal Audit function, on the management of risks and controls as detailed in the company’s Risk Framework
- Understands all relevant FCA / PRA / Lloyd’s regulatory requirements and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Have some internal or external audit experience
- Have some insurance or financial services experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Be comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders
- Be keen to learn and develop and understand the Lloyds market