A market-leading insurer that operates in the Lloyd’s market is currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst.
The role is varied and will see you take on a wide variety of tasks whilst developing your expertise of conduct risk. Working closely with the Compliance Manager, you will assist in:
- Oversight of policy and procedure.
- The management of regulatory relationships.
- Ensuring the business is able to demonstrate compliance with Lloyd’s minimum standards.
- Monitoring business activity of the business against internal and external requirements.
- Reviewing regulatory issues and analysing and interpreting their application to the business.
- Actively developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Whilst performing in this role, you will develop your technical knowledge of conduct risk and will act as point of contact within the business on conduct queries.
You’ll need at least 2 years experience gained in the insurance market. be Lloyd’s focused and you will be able to demonstrate a basic understand of conduct risk matters.