Location: Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
HFG are a multi-award winning, Virgin / Sunday Times Fast Track and Recruiter Hot 100, international recruitment business. HFG are proud to be built almost entirely on organic growth; with 90% of all of our directors and senior managers having joined as trainees, however in order to achieve our continued expansion plans we are embarking on a sustainable external growth phase.
Our Hong Kong office are looking to hire a personable and results driven individual to join us as a specialist head-hunter. One of the most vital components of recruitment is identifying top talent within our specialist fields. Partnering with consultants to headhunt specific skill sets of insurance professionals to fulfil the requirements of our clients, including global leading insurance firms, consultancies and reinsurers.
- Assist with the placement of insurance professionals into existing HFG clients
- The role will require proactive expansion and management of relevant candidates (both already known to HFG and new talent in the market)
- You will learn and execute database management, market mapping, direct headhunting, networking and advertising to attract new talent
- Calling new prospective candidates in the market, qualifying their experience, motivations and expectations and identifying them for potential opportunities led by HFG consultants
- Building new relationships and leverage pre-existing relationships in order to gain referrals in the market
You will have the opportunity to speak with some of the leading figures in the insurance market and supporting them in the initial steps of their job search. We will provide you with ongoing training and advice to help you become the best head-hunter in the Hong Kong insurance market!!
What we are looking for:
- Inquisitive and a want to learn
- Must be comfortable speaking on the telephone
- Fluency in verbal and written English is a must
- Cantonese or Mandarin highly desirable
- Experience in a sales or telemarketing role could be useful, although not required
- An interest in working in sales
- No prior knowledge or experience of the insurance market is required
- Must hold a HK ID card