A start up PPO insurance business in the exciting stages of it’s development and as such is looking for a Head of Operations to help them through the next phase of their growth. The role will be taking a holistic view of the business with the following being some of the key areas of delivery.
- To run the customer service team (3/4) to medically assess potential clients and manage the quotation, coordinate the negotiation (in conjunction with Finance), and service existing clients once the business in underway
- Provide safe and secure management of sensitive medical files particularly during the transfer between the the business, insurers and reinsurers
- Professional and responsive service to key corporate clients
- Responsible for ensuring the IT system is functioning correctly from a service perspective and protocols are being observed
- Identify and develop future service enhancement to the workflow
- To ensure controls are in place and embedded
- Ensure training is provided to all staff on all relevant compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure value is derived from reviewing work for control and efficiency.
- Engage and build relationships within organisations, as well as within the business
- Work with a range of people/ service providers to determine what is needed for the business.
To be considered for this role you will be experienced in client contact and service as well as B2B interactions. You must be willing to work independently in a very hands on environment and must be confident around the issues of sensitive client data. A background in insurance is highly desirable although full training will be provided to carry out the medical assessment for quotes.