HFG are working with an established and growing Insurance Broker based in London with a global client base. The company have been through a good period of growth and are continuing to build on recent success and expanding the analytics and catastrophe risk function.
The Head of Catastrophe and Exposure management will be responsible for helping drive the business sin building out the catastrophe risk and analytics services provided to clients. The manager will lead the function and support the continued improvement and use of model and systems used, as well as leasing with vendor model providers.
- Support continued improvement of catastrophe models and exposure management best practises.
- Build and develop models and risk tools to create an independent view of risk.
- Undertake analysis on clients risk and exposures to provide support and opinion of risk.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders including model vendors.
- Ensure compliance with regulators and keep abreast of all regulatory developments within the insurance market.
- Excellent understanding of the (re)insurance industry and insurance products.
- In-depth knowledge of Catastrophe Risk models and processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills.
- Experience working within a London market insurer or Broker.