Position – Graduate Claims Operations Assistant
Location – London, Lloyd’s Syndicate
Assisting with the provision of operations services to the Claims team – the role will provide non-adjusting claims management services to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of the Claims team.
- Assisting to identify and implement claims operational support requirements and make sure that claims processes are aligned to internal controls and industry standard.
- Liaison with external parties such as brokers, loss adjusters, DXC, TPAs and lawyers.
- Resolving claims processing errors
- Co-ordination of the outsourced peer review process and internal claim reviews
- Preparation and presentation of claims data for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Involvement in internal and external audits
- Maintenance of the in-house claims system and ECF to facilitate workflow processes
- Work alongside Head of Claims Operations to complete due diligence/contracts for proposed TPA’s and monitoring sign off progression.
- Assist Head of Claims Operations with managing the day to day management of delegated claims, gathering data and MI, and assist with reviewing and improving TPA overall performance.
This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamental basics of the Lloyd’s Insurance Market at a highly regarded Lloyd’s Syndicate – Full training from the outset will be given to the successful candidate and further training throughout your career.
For more information please get in touch