Graduate Actuarial Analyst
Location: City of London
Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Actuarial Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 basic P/A
Our Client, a leading Lloyd’s syndicate, is searching for an ambitious and exceptionally bright individual, who has a strong desire to begin an actuarial career in general insurance, to join their pricing team.
- Assisting in the performance of Portfolio Reviews for Industry Practices and, as required, for other lines of business.
- Producing management information in relation to specific industry segments.
- Assisting in the build process for industry specific pricing models as well as pricing models for individual lines of business as required.
- Combining internal and, where possible, external datasets for underwriting insight, opportunity spotting or rating.
- Interacting and consulting with Underwriters and Brokers.
- Ad-hoc pricing project work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have obtained a top degree in a numerate subject (i.e. mathematics, physics, engineering, economics etc.)
- Be a graduate of 2017 or upcoming graduate
- Minimum AAB at A-level including Mathematics
- Very strong GCSE’s
- Strong desire to work in General Insurance
- Actuarial Internships highly desirable
- Study package is 40 days leave, cover for exams, tutorials and material – must meet requirements of scheme though which is passing so many each year, etc.