A global Insurance business with a well regarded brand is looking for a direct & confident FP&A Manager with experience in the Insurance industry. This is ideally suited to someone with a thorough understanding of insurance and underwriting result drivers. A strong, commercially ‘savvy’ operator with a desire to deliver complete and accurate business results is required.
- Delivering financial analysis to support the Head of FP&A and the CFO in the delivery of;
- The annual planning cycle with the Exco and the Board incl. Budgets, reforecasts and multi-year plans
- Delivering presentation and reporting of business financial performance to exco and the board.
- Managing Group stakeholders including Chairman, CEO, CFO and Board reporting
- Be responsible for the management, maintenance and development of the Planning Budgeting & Forecasting tool
- Providing forward looking information for performance analysis, board packs and senior management information
- Preparing and bridging plans from Syndicate basis to a GAAP calendar year basis
- Delivering ad hoc analysis on plans / reforecasts, providing plan scenario analysis
- Working with the Head of FP&A on improving processes
- Where relevant provide input and support on tactical and strategic initiatives.
If you are a qualified accountant with experience in an FP&A function of a complex insurance business please get in touch for further information.