A global Insurance business with a well-regarded brand is looking for a direct & confident FP&A Manager with experience in the Insurance industry. This is ideally suited to someone with a thorough understanding of insurance and underwriting result drivers. A strong, commercially ‘savvy’ operator with a desire to deliver complete and accurate business results is required.
- Preparation and delivery of financial statements in order to meet the agreed financial reporting, planning and forecasting deadlines.
- Main contact within the FPA team for all Europe related process and delivery requests.
- Ownership of the end to end processes will involve developing and building relationships with the Business Unit Finance Officers and respective teams.
- Support Business Intelligence team and actuaries to ensure product mappings are reflected accurately in all FPA systems.
- Work closely with FPA Manager Analytics to ensure all FPA deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
- Working with the Head of FPA on improving processes
- Where relevant provide input and support on tactical and strategic initiatives.
If you are a qualified accountant with experience in an FP&A function of a complex insurance business please get in touch for further information.