Working across the UK Finance Department and reporting into the UK Planning and Forecasting Manager.
• Coordination of the planning, annual budgeting and forecasting processes across the UK geography with specific focus on expenses.
• Manages day to day relationships with other Finance functions with input to expense management processes and coordinates relationship between those functions and companies UK Finance.
• Identifies and communicates areas of variance to the UK expense plan with a 2-3 year forward perspective.
• Identifies opportunities, captures activity and monitors delivery of expense management actions to correct or improve future performance.
• Delivers management information explaining performance and providing forward looking insight into results driving consistency of insight and information across business lines and transparency in projected financial results.
• Analyses and through the provision of management information provides insight into future performance against business objectives.
• Monitors the impact of business investments on the UK’s financial results and provides analysis of investment impact against expected outcomes.
• Seeks opportunities for process improvement and automation to improve efficiency and timeliness of finance processes.
Experience / Requirements
• Qualified and Part Qualified Accountants required
• Strong data management capabilities.
• Must posses previous work experience within either Financial Services or Insurance
• Previous Insurance experience is preferred
• Previous Financial Planning & Analysis experience also required