HFG have partnered with a well-regarded and growing Lloyd’s syndicate to recruit an Enterprise Risk Actuary analyst.
This ERM Analyst will be modelling focused and gain great exposure to all levels of the business helping support the implementation of the ERM framework, ORSA reports and model validation. You will support the ongoing development of new risk models and tools to help quantify and asses’ risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Risk Analyst with strong quantitative modelling and stakeholder management skills to further develop and gain greater responsibility within a growing function, working closely with actuarial and risk teams.
If you have experience within ERM and the London insurance market and have a drive for challenging yourself within a fast paced and growing environment, then this is the role for you.
- Support the production of the ORSA Support the ongoing model validation working closely with actuaries.
- Assist with the ongoing development and maintenance of models and tools to evaluate risk.
- Ensure the successful implementation of group wide ERM framework
- Support the business in understanding risks and undertaking RCSA
- Experience within a risk management role and understanding of risk methodologies and frameworks
- Experience in developing and validating risk models.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Understanding and previous experience of insurance market and products.
- Strong numerical background, degree within Maths, actuarial or quantitative subject preferable.