Divisional Actuarial Analyst (£40,000-£65,000)
Our client, a very well regarded Lloyd’s player is looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their very talented team in a Divisional role. This role will change throughout the year but the split is 50% Pricing, 25% Reserving and 25% Capital modelling. This is a great opportunity for a strong candidate to get into the Lloyd’s London market with a top firm and to get involved with some of the most exciting lines of business.
The focus of this role:
- Draft projections for large individual account pricing.
- Portfolio monitoring and new business due diligence.
- Support underwriters with actuarial support including creating exposure rating tools.
- Monthly rate monitoring and rate adequacy information.
- Parametrisation of claims frequency and severity distributions.
- Providing Capital model input/outputs for the Capital team.
- Draft parametrisation of the quarterly reserving process including review presentation for the senior actuaries.
- Portfolio segmentation and historic performance.
- Development of market benchmark patterns.
What our client is looking for:
- Top numerate degree.
- Part-qualified Actuary making good progress with exams.
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines or consultancy background.
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant.
- 1-3 years GI Actuarial experience.
- Excellent communication skills.