A global reinsurer are looking for an experienced Risk Actuary to join their Regional Asia office.
Our client are looking for an individual with strong risk and ALM exposure as well as the ability to converse and influence senior stakeholders throughout the business.
The role will involve:
- Support enhancement of the Asia Risk Appetite policy and quarterly risk exposure measurement and reporting including market, credit insurance and operational risks;
- Support initiatives to enhance RM best practices and risk and return profiles in BUs.
- Work collaboratively with asset and liability management and investment areas at the Asia portfolio
- Support CRO and Head of Risk Management, on projects and initiatives including IFRS 17 impacts to RM frameworks, and providing risk assessment to other functional areas such as ALM, investment, and product pricing
They require you to have:
- 10 years minimum experience
- Be a fully qualified Life Actuary
- Knowledge of and familiarity with complex financial concepts and IFRS valuation of life insurance contracts
- Knowledge of economic capital and valuation methodologies such as risk neutral, market consistent and stochastic
Based in Hong Kong this office compromises of a mixture of nationalities and can truly be described as a multi-cultural working environment. As such they have a strong reputation in the market of being a great place to work, full of different ideas and a collaborative culture.