This client is looking for a qualified Actuary OR Qualified CFA to join their advisory business working with the client across Insurance on the Investment strategies and allocation. The role requires a broad range of experience including:
- Experience in a consulting firm, asset manager, Life or P&C insurance firm or other relevant financial services organisation.
- Depth of experience in ALM and investment for insurance.
- A track record of performing relevant work as well as the ability to contribute to client engagements.
- Proven experience successfully managing projects and producing quality deliverable’s on time and within budget.
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills.
The role works beside some of the insurance industry’s thought leaders designing and implementing investment solutions helping clients overcome the challenges they face. You will get involved in the development of bespoke solutions, helping to ensure that you retain the company reputation as insurance market leaders. You will also develop and engage with your network of contacts within the industry to support business development and client growth opportunities.