HFG have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Credit Analyst to join one of the world’s leading global insurance groups and a leading London market insurer.
The credit Analyst will be working in a fast growing credit and political risk-underwriting desk, supporting the business in managing the portfolio of country and credit risk exposures by recommending risk appetite within the credit risk framework.
You will be providing credit risk analysis and support to the underwriting teams through detailed quantitative and qualitative credit analysis to attain creditworthiness of clients to determine credit limits within the businesses risk appetite. Manage risk exposures through monitoring credit and country risks and produce macro-economic and sovereign risk analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity within a growing specialist business function operating through the Lloyd’s of London Market, with a wide and diverse range of insurance products, clients and countries allowing you to gain vast exposure to a multitude of risks and scenarios.
· Provide financial risk analysis to attain
· Quantitative and qualitative credit analysis.
· Produce macro-economic analysis and sovereign risk analysis.
· Manage risk exposure through monitoring credit and country risk to ensure business maintains within risk limits.
· Assist management in setting exposure limits for obligors and countries through detailed macroeconomic and credit analysis.
· Support the production and reporting of Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS) to Lloyd’s of London.