A rapidly expanding Lloyd’s Managing Agent based in the City of London are looking to bring in a corporate accountant. The business’s current growth plan for 2020 is to double current revenue. The growth is intended to come through both organic and strategic / M&A expansion.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- an ACCA/ACA finalist or newly-qualified accountant coming out of a Top 10 Practice Firm, specialising in accounting from a Lloyd’s insurance industry perspective
- a positive proactive person adept at reporting under UK GAAP (having potentially had some exposure to US GAAP),
- a dynamic person able to hit the ground running and demonstrating a understated confidence in your ability to perform your accountancy tasks and produce meaningful information for the business.
- looking for a position that for the right candidate can offer rapid growth and development within a profitable business.
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate reporting by London entities and US entity
- Preparing quarterly reporting for group entity
- Preparing board packs
- Assisting with IFRS consolidated accounts
If you meet the above specification I look forward to receiving your application.