A major insurance organisation is currently seeking a Regulatory Risk Consultant.
- Support production of Group Conduct Risk’s reports.
- Support the ongoing development, maintenance and oversight of Group Regulatory Conduct Risk Framework and related policies, practices and reporting framework across the Group.
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance on specific areas of regulatory policy.
- Support the reporting, governance and oversight of regulatory processes and FCA engagement as and when required.
The role will last for a period of 9 months – it is anticipated that you’ll:
- Have experience of providing technical compliance and risk advice and guidance.
- Have exposure to technical report and policy writing and of developing procedures and frameworks.
- Have worked for an insurance organisation in a conduct risk focused role.