A highly-regarded, multi-national insurance business that operates within the Lloyd’s market is seeking a Compliance Analyst to focus on condut risk matters.
You will assist the Compliance Manager in ensuring that the business has a robust compliance framework in place which actively identifies, controls and reports on the management of significant regulatory risks.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining a robust compliance framework, including the oversight of corresponding policies and procedures.
- Assisting the compliance manager in managing regfulatory relationships (PRA, FCA and Lloyd’s).
- Ensure that the business complies with Lloyd’s minimum standards.
- Monitoring activities of the business against internal and external requirements, reporting quality MI to ensure effective oversight.
- Acting as point of contact for conduct and compliance queries.
- Monitoring and communicating emerging compliance risks to the Compliance Manager and the wider business.
- Actively developing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of senior managers and underwriters.
- Assisting in developing a positive compliance and risk management culture in the company.
This role will suit an individual currently at Compliance Assistant or Compliance Analyst level at an insurance organisation. You’ll have at least, a basic understanding of conduct risk matters and will be keen to develop your subject-matter expertise of the subject.
The team is highly-motivated, welcoming and well-respected within the business. As such, to succeed in this role you will need:
- To have an excellent work-ethic
- Strong analytical skills
- A proactive and personable approach