A multinational insurance group is seeking a Compliance Analyst for a role that will also cover some aspects of risk management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is financially strong but also going through a strategic period of growth. The team will grow and as such, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility as it does.
You will support the risk and compliance team in maintaining the compliance monitoring and risk management frameworks, specifically looking at core aspects of the sanctions and complaints programme, in addition to the wider risk process.
- Supporting the delegated underwriting and TPA due diligence process, including coordinating stakeholder review and sign off.
- Supporting the sanctions screening review process, financial crime risk assessments and complaints processes.
- Providing compliance advice and support to the business.
- Assist the compliance team in the management of conduct risk.
- Assist in maintaining the risk management framework through review, analysis, testing and reporting on risk and control evaluation.
- Maintain the data within the risk management software.
- Implementing FCA and PRA regulatory changes.
- Assisting on the implementation plan of risk and control assessments.
- Have knowledge of the UK regulatory structure.
- Have knowledge of compliance monitoring and risk management process.
- Have experience of working in an insurance business in a risk or compliance function.