A leading insurance company, one of the most highly-regarded internationally is currently seeking a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office.
You will provide regulatory compliance assistance and assurance, supporting compliance across the business as it grows in complexity and supporting the Compliance Manager with regulatory relationships. You will also provide support on projects in other territories as appropriate.
- Providing advice on regulatory issues.
- Reviewing and investigating results from sanctions screening.
- Managing and monitoring due-diligence and TOBAs.
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance papers for committees.
- Assisting with the design, writing and implementation of frameworks, procedures, policies and systems.
- Liaising with underwriters on compliance matters related to underwriter decisions.
- Have experience within European insurance company markets.
- Possess compliance / regulatory / legal experience in insurance underwriting / insurance broking.
- Be able to meet deadlines and to prioritise work.
- Have strong analytical skills.