A major insurance brokerage that operates in the Lloyd’s and other international markets is currently seeking a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Reporting in to the functional Head, you will support and occasionally lead, risk-based compliance monitoring reviews across the organisation.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The management of monitoring reviews
- Management reporting on findings
- Producing monitoring reviews that help to improve the control environment whilst adding value to the business
- Making proposals to improve the effectiveness of the monitoring review process
- Providing training, support and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of working in a compliance department of a UK regulated environment with monitoring experience
- Possess a broad knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations related to an insurance broking environment
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills