A major, international insurance brokerage is currently seeking a Compliance Assistant.
You will join a team of 11 and will be working on compliance monitoring, advisory services to business units, board assurance, sanctions screening and counter-party due diligence.
You will be a key member of the team, reporting in to the Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in the delivery of the compliance monitoring plan
- Undertaking monitoring activity across the business, its subsidiaries and Appointed Representatives
- Assessing the quality of first line of defence file reviews
- Conducting investigations to identify key issues
- Regulatory horizon scanning
It is anticipated that you will have at least 12 months experience gained in a Lloyd’s insurance business (specifically within compliance or audit).