A good brand in the insurance market is looking to bring in an interim Compliance Analyst on an 8-month contract to support the compliance team and Compliance Manager. The role is based in London (square mile) and paying circa £250 per day.
A member of the team is shortly going on maternity leave, so this role will be integral in providing support to the team and business.
It is a very “generalist” position and work will include:
- Maintaining the suite of exception reports to ensure they remain relevant at all times and capture all business lines.
- Develop and articulate any remedial action / recommendations on any issues identified to stakeholders.
- Assist in the compiling of various compliance reports in relation to compliance monitoring activities.
- Maintaining a record of all identified exceptions and the action taken to resolve them.
- Assisting in resolution of sanctions and financial crime related enquiries as presented by underwriters/claims managers.
- Assisting in resolution of licencing related enquiries as presented by underwriters.
- Assisting with the regular monitoring / review of the output of the sanctions screening software to facilitate compliance with application sanctions measures.
- To carry out general administrative duties as required.
If you are currently contracting, this business will stand out on your CV and will help with your contract career progression.
For more information and a full job description, please contact email@example.com OR call 0207 337 8818 confidentially.