Client Order Management Supervisor
HFG are helping one of the biggest asset managers in the market as they search for an advisor to join their client order management team. Building on the success of the London offices, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven order management professional to build out a team in the firm’s regional offices.
- Identify elements of the order management process which can be streamlined or improved.
- Manage the resolution of any issues facing the team to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Oversee the order management team in the regional offices.
- Undertake quality assurance of the team’s work to ensure errors are minimised.
- Develop good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of platform operation processes and system.
- Challenge established methods and promote new ideas or ways of working with the buy in and enthusiasm from team.
- Good experience in order management (doesn’t necessarily have to be financial services).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Experience presenting reports to senior management.
- Understanding of investment management activities would be advantageous.
- Any management or mentoring experience would be preferential but not essentially.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like further information on the opportunity, please do get in touch.