A London Market insurance broker are looking to hire a Client Money accountant following significant expansion and changes to the groups profile. The role is to monitor and manage client money processes within various entities across the group, ensuring a consistent approach and identifying any improvements are scheduled and tracked. Key responsibilities will be:
- Provide quality control through site visits and review of documentation
- Produce monthly client money MI for board and committee papers
- Review all RMAR returns prior to submission
- Monitor and forecast capital adequacy position of each of the entities
- Conduct client money due diligence of acquisition targets
The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified accountant with some CASS knowledge and experience. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to develop and maintain business contacts with a number of different areas and divisions.