Catastrophe risk analyst
HFG are currently working with one of the top syndicates in the market to help find a new catastrophe risk analyst to support their group reinsurance portfolio.
You will work very closely with the underwriting teams helping them in their strategic decision making whilst providing pricing support. This a great opportunity to develop expert knowledge of natural hazards and catastrophe modelling methodologies using complex modelling systems.
- Good understanding of a vendor catastrophe model
- Solid insurance and Lloyd’s market knowledge
- Knowledge of Natural Hazards is advantageous.
- Strong degree in an analytical subject area (maths, engineering, geography etc)
- Good understanding of programming systems, such as SQL, VBA or Python.
If you feel your profile matches the description above and you’d like more information, then please do get in touch.