HFG are working with a leading global Re- Insurer to recruit an experienced Catastrophe analyst to join a growing and developing risk analytics team based in Bermuda.
It is an excellent opportunity to join an established yet growing insurer who value analytics as the driven force behind commercial underwriting decisions. The analytics and catastrophe risk team are a valued team working closely with the senior Underwriting teams to maximise portfolio performance.
The role will work across a wide range of business lines including less modelled lines such as cyber and terrorism alongside more traditional treaty property.
· Provide detailed analytics and data on catastrophe loss accounts
· Provide accurate and timely pricing support to underwriting team
· Provide analytics on exposures of portfolios
· support the accumulation reporting and portfolio roll up
· Provide continued development of models, system and processes within catastrophe analytics
· In-depth experience of catastrophe modelling within reinsurance portfolio
· strong modelling and systems skills
· Previous experience of providing pricing support to underwriting teams.
· Experience of RMS, AIR, and catrader
· Strong software and modelling skills in Excel, SQL, R, VBA and other suitable software’s.