Capital Modelling Analyst
Location: South West England
Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Head of Capital
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000 basic P/A
Our Client, a top (re)insurer in the Lloyd’s market, are searching for an individual who is keen to join their capital modelling team.
- To perform to the calibration of the capital model Prepare reports and presentations for senior management.
- Assisting in the model validation.
- Assist with the production of the risk and capital analysis to support key decisions across the organisation e.g. business planning, reinsurance strategy and dividends.
- Assist the build and continued improvement of the internal model.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Nearly qualified actuary with experience working for a General Insurance company.
- Highly numerate and analytical with very good academic record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of capital modelling concepts.
- Good working knowledge of Igloo capital modelling software.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & R.