A London Market insurance Group that has undergone a significant restructure in the last year is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the new Operational Change Team.
The team is responsible for designing and delivering the Operational Change Programme that meets the strategic objectives of the Business whilst supporting the company’s transformation into a delivery-focused organisation that adheres to LEAN/6-Sigma methodologies
Day to day, the team is responsible for analysing and documenting current business processes and systems, assessing proposed solutions and delivering live projects (supporting all documentation and business case analysis).
Working closely with Stakeholders across the business the BA will be responsible for;
- Providing data-driven insight into performance and process issues
- Applying LEAN principles (Six Sigma) within all projects and promoting its adoption across the business
- Documenting ‘As-is’ processes i.e. dataflow diagrams, flowcharts
- Documenting ‘To-be’ processes i.e. dataflow diagrams, flowcharts
- Analysing Business requirements – producing business plans, project plans, key performance indicators
- Analysing Functional requirements – reports, work instructions and logical data models
- Ensuring the accuracy and rigour of all analysis, lifting the benchmark across the business
To be considered for this role you must be LEAN/Six Sigma trained and ideally have an understanding of the insurance market.