My client, a leading Insurer based in Paris, are seeking an experienced Brand & Content Manager to join their growing business.
Ideally, you will have an Insurance background.
- P&L responsibility for eCommerce, including the brands site and third party retail relationships
- Build a powerful roadmap to ensure stellar growth across all digital channels
- Build an exceptional digital team to allow the brand to excel across all channels and drive strong sales.
- Manage implementation of web site features and work with front end and back end agencies to assure the highest quality, innovation and speed to market
- Manage all digital content and creative for the web site, marketing, and 3rd party retail digital channels, in liaison with global digital marketing team
- Oversee digital marketing strategy and marketing team members to ensure increased customer acquisition, retention, average purchase, frequency, conversion and time on site
- Manage site merchandising, look and feel, user experience for all platforms (desktop and mobile) in liaison with International.
- Work closely with customer service, IT and operations to assure a superior customer experience for all touch points.
Content marketing management and creation
- Deliver market-leading content marketing output that’s unified across the global business.
- Planning for a content marketing approach that will feed outreach and deliver value to those who consume it
- Produce a range of content across a variety of mediums (including digital, video, podcasts and white papers) that reflects the needs and interests of our core customers and influencers in learning and development
- Create compelling, high quality content that drives interest in our brands
- Write engaging copy and find interesting ways to get people talking about new products/services socially
- Establish relationships with key internal and external content creators, subject matter experts and thought leaders.
If you feel you suit the above criteria, please apply now.