My client is a US-owned insurer with around 1,000 employees working over 22 offices and bringing in over £2.5 billion in GWP, over £90 billion in consolidated assets and over £28 billion in global revenue. The company have a strong reputation in the market and are currently recruiting for a number of positions across their London business.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Have gained accounting experience from a large Financial Services background (preferably within an insurer)
- Possess strong UK tax knowledge and an awareness of US tax knowledge
- UK GAAP and US GAAP understanding
Among other accountabilities the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring UK Direct Tax is compliant with regulations and laws of the UK, Europe and Lloyd’s (where applicable)
- Quarterly and Year End reporting
- Corresponding with HMRC
- Ad Hoc Projects
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, I’d be keen to discuss with you so please apply and I look forward to contacting you if your application is of interest.