My client is a US-owned insurer with around 1,000 employees working over 22 offices and bringing in over £2.5 billion in GWP, over £90 billion in consolidated assets and over £28 billion in global revenue. The company have a strong reputation in the market and are currently recruiting for a number of positions across their London business.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Possess strong understanding of VAT and ideally IPT
- Come from a tax accounting background within a large accountancy/audit practice
Among other accountabilities the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Developing and maintaining documentation on indirect tax processes
- Validating VAT and IPT across the business
- Compiling VAT and IPT returns
- Providing ad hoc advice to the business on VAT and IPT
- Educating the business on legislative changes and their impact on the business
- Assisting and driving Brexit Tax Strategy
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, I’d be keen to discuss with you.
I look forward to contacting you if your application is of interest.