My client, one of the largest Lloyd’s of London insurance Managing Agents, is looking for a candidate who after having some accountancy experience within a financial services or professional services background (ideally insurance), is now looking to progress their career within both accountancy and the insurance industry.
The opportunity represents a chance to work alongside a highly regarded finance team.
Some of the key things you will assist with:-
- Quarterly and monthly reporting
- Resolving queries and problems within subordinate team
- Ad hoc financial accountancy tasks
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A great attitude to learning and developing and a passion for insurance
- Minimum 2:1 university degree from Red Brick University
- Part-qualified ACA or ACCA
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Insurance industry experience (highly advantageous).
You will be involved in assisting with the financial reporting, specifically the production and delivery of that information for the company and wider Group.
Competitive package and study support provided.
If you meet the above, I look forward to hearing from you. Please only apply if you meet the above requirements.