HFG have partnered with the regional office of a global life insurer to help them source a qualified actuary to join their actuarial audit team.
The role will involve:
- Leading and/or participating in all phases of audit from planning and scoping through to fieldwork testing and reporting.
- managing relationships with business unit executives, as well as other key stakeholders
- Providing independent, objective assurance that risks are being managed to ensure they are within the risk appetite approved by the Board.
- Supporting the Audit Director in their assessment of the overall risk management environment
- A minimum of 6 years actuarial experience
- A qualified actuary
- Ideally experience in a Pricing position
- Ability to read and write fluently in English, an Asian language is also highly desirable
This is a highly rewarding role in a visible and multi-dimensional position, where you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the business with particular focus on the Actuarial, Risk, Finance and Capital Management teams.